|1||Horsham Club Wanderers||8||7||1||32||8||24||32||0.875|
|4||Horsham Club B||7||7||0||27||8||19||27||1.000|
|6||Oakwood Hill D||10||6||4||24||26||-2||24||0.600|
|7||Horsham Club D||8||6||2||22||18||4||22||0.750|
|10||Loxwood Sports A||9||3||6||18||27||-9||18||0.333|
|11||Rusper Village Vipers||10||1||9||16||34||-18||16||0.100|
|12||Horsham Club Casuals||8||2||6||15||25||-10||15||0.250|
|3||Holbrook Club B||7||7||0||26||9||17||26||1.000|
|4||Barns Green A||8||6||2||24||16||8||24||0.750|
|5||Oakwood Hill C||8||5||3||22||18||4||22||0.625|
|9||Barns Green C||7||2||5||16||19||-3||16||0.286|
|10||Horsham Club E||7||2||5||14||21||-7||14||0.286|
|13||Barns Green B||8||1||7||12||28||-16||12||0.125|
The Horsham club currently have over 50 members playing snooker in 5 different league teams in the Horsham and District Snooker League
Division 2 = HC E
More about league snooker
· It is a winter league that starts in September and will finish at the end of March/ear;ly April.
· There are 13 teams in each division and you play each team twice (home and away).
· Each team will have a designated day of the week assigned for home matches, but away fixtures may be on a different day.
· For each league match you will be part of a team of 5. You will be pitched against a player on the opposing team. Each person plays one game.
· Generally each team will have between 6 and 9 registered players to select a team of 5.
· The following link will provide more info on the HDSL = http://hdsl.leaguerepublic.com/
Are you Interested in joining a league team?
Playing for a team will give you the opportunity to play different players in a competitive but social environment.
If you have an interest in playing league snooker then please email Dominic Wakefield email@example.com. It would be useful to know the following in order to establish which team (and therefore Division) would be more appropriate for your level of snooker :
How often you play?
Any previous league snooker experience?
How often you’re likely to be available to play league matches (i.e. every week / every other week)?
Any days of the week you definitely can’t play?
Should you have any questions then please feel free to contact the members secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org